Last Updated: 15th July, 2018
This app is maintained by (AIFTP) All India Federation of Tax Practitioners having its registered office at 215, Rewa Chambers, 31, New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400 020, India. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy statement was created to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. It discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
AIFTP may modify this policy from time to time. Please review this document regularly to keep abreast of the changes in the policy.
How we use information provided by you:
This app does not collect personally identifying information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. The site collects personally identifying information in several ways including:
- when people register on our site to use services or to access areas of the site offered only to registered users
- when people subscribe to our site to use services or to access areas of the site offered only to subscribers
- when entering polls; while using Chat or Bulletin Board or Discussion Forum
- when using the email;
- when people submit information for editorial purposes, such as articles, news items, submitting queries, letters to the editor, press releases, etc.
- when people submit information to conduct transactions or use services offered through the web site (registering for or buying Journals, Publications, etc.)
- When people subscribe to various conferences, educational courses, workshops, seminars, study circles, study groups etc.
- When people submit information while advertising on website.
- When submitted to register as a www.aiftponline.org user: Personal information submitted will not be transferred to any non-affiliated third parties unless otherwise stated at the time of collection. To register as a www.aiftpoline.org user, we request a chosen user login name and your email address as a unique identifier. We may also use your email address to send you occasional announcements of site service or new features on the web site, to send an occasional survey to monitor or improve the use and satisfaction of the site. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please write us for detailed instructions.
- To access and modify your personal information as a registered user of www.aiftponline.org, or have difficulty accessing the site, please contact us at email@example.com. To contact you specifically about your account, we will contact you by email or submitted telephone number.
- When submitted for Polls, Bulletin Board or Chat, Personal information submitted will not be transferred to any non-affiliated third parties unless otherwise stated at the time of collection. We may contact you either by email or by submitted telephone number specifically about Polls, Bulletin Board, or Chat.
- When submitted for editorial purposes: When people submit personally identifying information for editorial purposes, such as name, company or title, it may be used for editorial purposes, such as letters to the editor, calendar items, articles, etc., both on the website and in the print editions of publications owned by AIFTP, as we would normally do if personally identifying information were sent to us offline.
While AIFTP will seek to require third parties with whom it has agreements to follow appropriate privacy policies, www.aiftponline.org does not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of such third parties,
users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on some areas of the www.aiftponline.org website, such as Bulletin Board, Chat, etc. that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
We use Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website, for example by blocking certain addresses that are inappropriately spidering or obsessively requesting files from our site. IP addresses are used to gather broad demographics information, such as a visitor’s country, operating system, browser types, frequency of visit, etc.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifying information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job, are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If you have questions about the security at our website, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Removing yourself from our database
If you wish to remove yourself from our database or do not wish to receive future communications or to no longer receive our service, you can contact us in any of the following ways:
- Send email to email@example.com
- Send mail to the following postal address:All India Federation of Tax Practitioners,215, Rewa Chambers, 2nd Floor, 31, New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400 020, India
- Call the following telephone number: +91 (22) 22006342/43 / +91 (22) 49706343
Refund and Cancellation policy
You may cancel your membership within 14 days of first paying your membership fee to the ISM. You must give us written notice of cancellation (contact details below). In the event of cancellation within this period, we will refund your full membership fee, as long as you have not taken advantage of any membership benefits within the 14 day period. If this is the case, we cannot offer you a refund. This right to cancel does not apply to you if you have previously held a membership. Your membership will run for a minimum 12 month period from the point your application is first accepted or subsequently renewed. This is in order to allow plan its resources and offer a reliable service to its members.
If you do not wish to renew your membership at the end of the 12 month period, you are required to give us written notice of this at least one calendar month before the date on which your current membership expires.
If you pay by direct debit, you will have your annual membership automatically renewed unless you give us one calendar month written notice of your intention not to renew. If you cancel your direct debit payments midway through your membership, you remain liable to pay us the remaining balance of your membership fee for the year, either by a one-off payment or by reinstating your direct debit.
If you wish to change your membership grade you can do this from your next renewal date and not mid-way through your current membership term. Please provide at least one month written notice of the change before your next renewal date. If we do not receive one month notice, we cannot amend your membership grade until your next renewal date.
If you have outstanding membership fees due to the AIFTP, we reserve the right to suspend your membership and all membership benefits.